Tuesday 31 December 2013

PS4A Writer’s GOTY | Persona 4 Golden

Hey,

I've published an article on PS4Attitude about my game of the year. If anybody follows my writings on PS4A then you'll already know this and my love for Persona 4, haha.

"I found the cast to be hugely likeable, funny and relatable, with Social Links allowing you to build a strong relationship with each character and help them with their personal problems. Although I felt this way quite early on in the game, by the end of it, I felt very strongly attached to each character and, no matter which ending I received, I felt very bittersweet about having to say goodbye to them. So much so that I started the game again and got just as glued to it, if not more, than I had the first time. And to be clear, I got the True Ending each time, because I can’t accept it any other way!"

You can read the rest by clicking here.

Also, as this will be my last post of 2013, I wish you all a happy new year and hope that you all enjoy and have good luck in 2014. :)

Thanks and I hope you enjoy reading!

Mitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment